Camp Fire's Promise: Young people want to shape the world. Camp Fire provides the opportunity to find their spark, lift their voice, and discover who they are. In Camp Fire, it begins now. Light the fire within.
This Part-Time Position Is Located In Dallas TX
Summary: Relieves Lone Star Program Executive and staff of administrative and business detail by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintains organization and cleanliness of office.
- Orders and maintains supplies.
- Collects, organizes, copies, and emails or mails, as appropriate, financial and HR documents.
- Enters bi-weekly payroll into accounting program
- Process all new employee background screening
- Responsible for the verification of the completion of all new hire paperwork
- Organizes, monitors information in registration system and summits reimbursements as needed.
- Provides technical support to project planning and implementation.
- Coordinates meetings with internal and external participants.
- Designs forms and compiles data to support meetings and programmatic decision making.
- Conducts research-based projects on Camp Fire Lone Star area as needed.
- Assists with expense and reimbursement reports and forms as needed.
- Provides special project and other administrative support as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Must be bilingual, both written and spoken, to communicate with Spanish speaking parents. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Associates degree from college or technical school; or three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
As one of the nation’s leading youth development organizations, Camp Fire takes pride in its long-standing commitment to providing programs and services to all youth and families. Camp Fire works to realize the dignity and worth of each individual and to eliminate human barriers based on all assumptions that prejudge individuals. Designed and implemented to reduce sexual, racial, religious, and cultural stereotypes and to foster positive intercultural relationships, in Camp Fire, everyone is welcome.
Individuals from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.